Free Back Surgery Guide!
To understand what your options are for spine surgery, download our article
"The Patients Guide to Spinal Fusions, Decompressions and Failed Spine Surgery"
Fill out the form now for a head start.
We recognize the importance of personal privacy to our customers. We want you to understand how we gather, use, and safeguard information about you to provide you with our products and services. Our privacy principles have been adopted to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
Keeping your personal information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. We value your trust and handle your personal information with care. Our employees access personal information about you when needed to maintain your accounts or otherwise meet your needs. We may also access personal information about you when considering a request from you for additional services or when exercising our rights under the law or any agreement with you.
Information We Gather
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and When you access our web site, we use “cookies” in connection with managing the security of your password when you are using the site. Once you log off the web site, the cookie is no longer stored by us.
We use other “cookies” for marketing purposes:
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is displayed as numbers and does not identify you personally, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Using Google Analytics, we can see how many people visit our website and what content is popular on our website.
- Google AdWords: The Google AdWords code allows us to see which pages helped lead to purchases on our site. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- Remarketing: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted, interest-based advertising in the future.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your personal information.
Information We Share
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name address and telephone number. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial companies, such as a credit card company.
We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Non-affiliated third parties and financial institutions that are under contract with us are required to maintain your personal information in confidence and not use such information for other purposes. If you decide to close your account(s) or are no longer an active customer, we will continue to treat your personal information as described in this notice, as amended from time to time.
Corrections or Concerns
If you believe any of your personal information maintained is incorrect, or if you have a privacy-related concern, please contact us.
From time to time, we may update or amend this notice and will notify you of those changes as required by law. You may view the most current version of this notice at any time by requesting a copy from any of our offices, or by visiting our website at www.greatriverspineclinic.com.